Kirsten is back from the doll hospital! I called CS yesterday and they said she was set to arrive on the first of September but I was keeping my eyes open anyway. She wasn't here when I got home from school so I gave up hope for today. My parents went for a walk late tonight and they came back in with a "surprise" that was hiding behind the flower pot on the porch. OMG! It was the same feeling I got when I opened her box on Christmas ten years ago!

However, I sent her in for a new leg but because they have no more that match her grayish pm body they just gave me a new doll. Wow! She is skinny, shiny, and so new that she squeaks when I move her. It feels kind of odd that she's not the same doll that I've known through all these years but the feelings of love and absolute happiness are the same. I guess that's all that matters in the end, not pre-mattel or mattel.

I wish I had a digital camera to show you guys. I'll try to borrow my mom's tomorrow.

Kirsten is back!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 29, 2005 10:50 PM: Message edited by: zap_sea ]</font>